We’re sure you’ve heard of electrofitness more than once. The electrical stimulation of the muscles allows to tone and stimulate hundreds of them at each workout. The advantages of doing so with i-motion are in an innovative equipment that evolves with the most advanced technology: Smart EMS Software, Remote Assistance, Technical Service, EMS Technical Certificate, etc. If you want to find out more about our equipment, stay with us.
Elements that bring security to i-motion EMS
- Remote Assistance
The IT support process between the i-motion team and the trainers allows you to access the desktop of computers and servers to control them from anywhere with a 3G, 4G and 5G internet connection. This access is device-independent and completely secure. In addition, any smartphone, tablet or PC can be your window to the workstation.
Do you want to keep your IT stable and secure? Uptime will be high with TeamViewer Remote Management, our integrated RAM solution. This way, you’ll be able to monitor different aspects of your devices and collect valuable information even before connecting to them remotely. Stay on top of problems and get notified as soon as something happens. In addition, we have an antivirus solution that will keep your computer clean and tidy.
- Technical Service
I-motion specialists will be available to all our customers in order to prevent and/or solve your problems with the equipment. We recommend reliable and timely service to not to discontinue the operational capacity of the equipment. Currently, the technical service is highly computerized, and we have a remote assistance service. Thanks to this, many coaches, trainers or directors of sports centers are managing to avoid problems in the equipment, which favors the profitability of the business.
- EMS Technical Certificate
Do you want to access new opportunities thanks to the certification as an EMS professional? You will be endorsed as a differentiated professional thanks to the set of skills, competencies, tools and methodologies that you will acquire throughout the training. At i-motion we know that for training to be effective we have to work on two fundamental pillars: knowledge (theory) and doing (practice).
Therefore, our methodology is based on enhancing both the knowledge and practical skills needed to carry out this activity. At the end of the training, through our rigorous certification system you will get all the necessary parameters.
- Bio-jacket Equipment
It has been manufactured in Spain and guarantees perfect mobility while covering most of the body. It allows access of EMS waves to more than half of our 650 muscles. The electrodes used in electrostimulation suits are made of rubber-carbon, lightweight and developed specifically for this technique. They not only provide immediate aesthetic results, but a healthy body, a much more resistant bone system, better blood circulation and a pleasant and happy mood. All thanks to its innovative technology.
I-motion training is intense, but more enjoyable and comfortable than ever. This EMS device at imotionv4.marketquimia.net is the only one that automatically recalibrates programs within a training protocol and can intelligently auto-adjust the impulse intensity in each muscle group.
Are there contraindications of electrostimulation?
The answer is yes, as with everything in life. Electric muscle stimulation is not always recommended, but its contraindications are very punctual. For example:
- In people who have electrical implants, such as a pacemaker, it is advisable to consult with a specialist doctor.
- In pregnant women, high intraabdominal pressures and strong pressures on the pelvic floor can cause serious damage to the fetus.
- In people who have recently been operated on, as it can influence the recovery process.
- In case of any thrombosis, there is a risk for blood clot with EMS.
- If you have a serious illness, infections or inflammatory processes, as pathogens could reach the heart and cause a heart disease, myocarditis, etc.
- In people in the late stages of arteriosclerosis due to high muscle tensions. Thrombotic occlusion could lead, in the worst case, to a stroke.
- If you have acute heart arrhythmias, where it is recommended not to make an intensive physical effort.
- If you have diabetes mellitus, it is also advisable to consult a doctor beforehand to avoid any hypoglycemic attack.
- If you have acute arthritis, because it increases the risk of overheating.
- In people with neurological diseases and epilepsy, such as multiple sclerosis, spinal paralysis or Parkinson’s.
- In acute back pains that have not been diagnosed it is also not recommended to start an intensive training with muscle electrostimulation.
- In people with abdominal or inguinal hernias, due to high intra-abdominal load pressure and strong muscle tension in the abdomen and pelvic floor.
- People prone to fluid retention. Although low-frequency currents are not contraindicated in this case, it is advisable to consult your doctor in advance.
- When you have a burn, because placing electrostimulation in the vicinity of burned areas may cause inflammation.
As you can see, in most cases it is advisable to consult a specialist who can guide you in the use of EMS against a certain disease or health problem. However, these contraindications are very specific cases.
In other situations, i-motion has the most advanced equipment to train with EMS in a totally comfortable and safe way, although it is always good to know when to use and when NOT to use this technique.
Do you have any doubts? Are you not sure if you can incorporate electrofitness in your workouts? Do you need more information? Please contact us and request it.Request a demo