Information in compliance with personal data protection regulationsonales
What are the cookies and what do we use them for?
A cookie is a small file of information that is stored in your browser each time you visit our website.
The usefulness of cookies is to save the history of your activity on our website, so that when you visit it again, it can identify you and configure its content based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences.
A cookie is harmless, does not contain malicious or malicious code (e.g. viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) that could damage your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), but it does have a certain impact on your right to the protection of your data, as it collects certain information concerning you (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually collect special categories of personal data (sensitive data). The data they store are of a technical nature, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
What type of cookies exist?
In general, there are five types of cookies:
1. Technical Cookies: These are the most basic cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
2. Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, and so on.
3. Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to prepare navigation profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by users of the service.
4. Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the person in charge has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the advertisements are displayed.
5. Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the person responsible has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
What are your own cookies and those of third parties?
Own Cookies:Own cookies are those that are generated and managed by the person responsible for providing the service requested by the user.
Third-party cookies: These are those generated by entities other than the person responsible (external services or providers, such as Google).
What type of cookies does our website store?
The following is a list of the type of cookies that our website stores and their purpose:
|wordpress_||Functionality||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.||Own||1 year|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Functionality||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-||Functionality||It is used to customize the User Interface.||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Functionality||It is used to customize the User Interface.||Own||End of the session|
|autoptimize_feed||Functionality||We do not know the origin of the cookie||Third party||We do not know the origin of the cookie|
|wp-saving-post||Functionality||We do not know the origin of the cookie||Third party||We do not know the origin of the cookie|
|redux_current_tab_get||Functionality||We do not know the origin of the cookie||Third party||We do not know the origin of the cookie|
|redux_current_tab||Functionality||We do not know the origin of the cookie||Third party||We do not know the origin of the cookie|
What can I do with cookies?
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked, as desired, for this you only need to configure the web browser accordingly.
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies (blocking) on your computer by means of the corresponding option of your browser, but in this case we will not be able to ensure the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website.
Below, we provide links for the management and blocking of cookies depending on the browser you use:
o Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
o FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
o Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
o Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
You can also delete cookies stored in your browser by using the browser settings.