How can I improve my strength? Train with electric muscle stimulation
I-motion is a company that manufactures electrostimulation equipment. Its EMS trainings already work in more than 50 countries around the world. Thanks to its Bluetooth connection system, workouts can be done both indoors and outdoors.
One of the strengths of i-motion is the great technological development that it experiences, its engineers always work and study possible advances in order to improve the efficiency of the equipment. With consistent and hard work, they have managed to consolidate the company in two years as one of the best in terms of muscle electrostimulation.
Advantages of training with i-motion
We are aware that training with electrostimulation has been on the rise for some years, but do you know what its advantages are? Each electrostimulator is different and the advantages of training with the EMS decive from imotion-ems.com are:
- Independent workouts: Each user has their own training. This prevents delays in EMS workouts because each user will have their session and two or more users will not have to train at the same time.
- Constant evolution of its smart software: It is the only company that offers a Smart EMS Software. Engineers are always improving that software to offer its best version.
- Feel well: Thanks to the hard and intense EMS workouts your physical condition will improve.
- EMS sequential impulses: They are pioneers in this system. It consists of developing a few impulses or stimuli in specific areas in order to work those areas or muscle groups.
Improve your strength with muscle electrostimulation
Some people only see sport as a method of losing weight and don’t think that with exercise you also gain muscle mass and improve your physical strength. And to increase your strength you can train with muscle electrostimulation. In fact, one of the main benefits of using an electrostimulator is that you increase your strength. How do you do that? Because you stimulate more than 300 muscles at a time. By exercising and working on so many muscles you make your physical strength increase and improve.
Strength is one of the most worked aspects in sport and is most needed in day-to-day basis. If you think about it, strength is needed for everything. If for some reason you think it’s too late to improve your strength and to start training with muscle electrostimulation, you’re wrong. Every person of every age can train with it. Your EMS training will vary depending on your needs, as well as the goals you want to achieve. What you should know is that before training with i-motion you must inform the team if you suffer or have suffered any illness or pathology because for some cases it is not recommended to train with electrostimulation. These cases are:
- Pregnant women.
- People with epilepsy or cardiorespiratory problems.
- Person with heart problems or who have a pacemaker.
- People who suffer from or have overcome cancer.
- People with skin problems such as psoriasis.
EMS Sequential Impulses
What is it? It is one of the new features of i-motion. It is one of the new technologies they have developed and consists of all muscles working in the form of sequences. They are, as the name suggests, sequential impulses that enable control of the contractions order.
In addition, they are perfect if you have lymphatic system problems, through electrostimulation and as a collateral benefit, it helps both the drainage and the clean-up cycle of the blood, seeking better oxygenation. With these sequential impulses the workouts are more accurate, and you get bigger and better results.
Have you tried training with i-motion? What are you waiting for? Request a demo and try it. Your fitness will improve and when you get results you won’t want to stop training with muscle electrostimulation.